- Core operations
- Business model
- Company authorities
- Management Board
- Supervisory Board
- The Issuer's background
- General meeting
- Shareholders rights
- Regulations of the General Meeting
- General meeting announcement
- Announcement General Meeting - 16.04.2018
- Announcement General Meeting - 29.11.2017
- Corporate documents
The Company’s business model assumes commercialization of the developed technology that consists in ultra-fine printing of diverse nanomaterials. This process will include marketing of the Company’s products: the printer, the print head and the nanoink.
The Company intends to provide
customers from the printed electronics sector with a full-featured technological solution, i.e. devices (lab printers, industrial printers) and nanoinks.
The Issuer’s plan is to implement this process in the following phases:
- Phase I (under way) – development of the printer prototype and the ink formula compatible with the printer. At this stage, the Issuer does not generate any operating revenue. Business operations are financed mostly from outside sources, e.g. grants and subsidies, as well as funds from the share issue.
- Phase II (Q4 2017 – Q2 2019) – production and sale of lab printers (with nanoinks) dedicated to R&D centres, including both industrial and academic facilities. The goal of this phase is:
- validation (technology presentation to research and technology departments of potential customers and opinion-forming groups in the sector), building relations at the level of technology (in order to effectively continue the technology development);
- allowing customers to make prototypes of TCFs for new applications;
- first revenues – confirmation of the possibility to commercialize the technology;
- obtaining feedback regarding other potential applications of the XTPL technology.
At this stage, the Issuer expects first revenues from the sale and lease of lab printers and the sale of nanoinks for the printers.
In this period, the Company intends to focus on seeking new market opportunities that would allow to commercialize the technology at a quick pace (industrial implementation) in areas other than TCF.
- Phase III (od QII 2019 r.) – (from Q2 2019) – Production and sale of industrial printers and nanoinks for wide-spectrum applications in the production of the new generation TCF. The industrial printer will differ from the lab printer in terms of size, functionality (higher performance) and technological maturity.
At this stage, the Issuer will entrust an external partner (strategic alliance) with the production of the printer, while the print head will be manufactured by XTPL and the nanoink will be produced by a subcontractor (based on XTPL’s formula and technology). XTPL will directly sell the nanoink (depending on the partner’s production capacity) and the print heads as well as the service of technology implementation at customer premises (technology consulting).
At this stage, the Issuer expects revenue from the sale of print heads (one-time revenue), the nanoink (ongoing revenue) and dedicated technology implementation services (one-time revenue). XTPL’s customers will include, in particular, the producers of displays and photovoltaic cells.